6.21.2008

wanted

wanted: someone willing to come into my room, sort through my clothes, hold them up one by one while i decide europe worthy or not..and then fold said items neatly into my suitcase!
HA..
like i could ever find anyone willing to go to those lengths. perhaps i shouldn't be seeking a person, but a robot. yes! a helper robot to do all the things i dislike.
wanted: someone to build me a robot! and pronto!

i realize i have much more important things to do then blog while watching "stardust", but certainly not as entertaining. packing, ugh! i dred it. everytime i get ready to go on a vacation, i make my lists, i prep, i buy all my last minute necessities, but when it actually comes down to sorting, matching and folding clothes, i procrastinate like no other.
in the last hour i've done some laundry, and opened my suitcase and positioned it in the middle of my floor. it's ready..but i am not. it's funny how before putting in my dvd, i was drawn to ridiculous shows like "party mamas". i've never watched that in my life, but all of a sudden, it was drawing me in. [but no offence to anyone who watches that..it's really bad.] though when it came down to that or packing, my suitcase became more of an obstacle on my floor for my passing to and from my room..hmm to get my laundry? no no..to get snacks for bad tv watching. it's pretty sad. that's when i decided enough is enough. i chose a movie i've seen so many times, that it would be okay as background. i would know what was happening even though i wouldn't be glued to it. i would be able to organize clothing while not being completely bored. HA. who was i kidding. i've watched almost every second of it thus far, with a few exceptions while typing.
i know i'm just a big complainer. i know that if i would just really set my mind to it, i could pack and be done, but it's just not going to happen right now. i only have four more days until i leave..let's hope between now and then i'll get it together. i have to. i certainly can't afford to buy a wardrobe once i arrive.

1 comment:

Sarah Dee said...

Hey Jessica,
Oh yes the packing, do you have to bring 3 weeks of clothing? Instade of putting all of your income on to buying yourself a robot why dont you just drap it over a chair or what ever, inless it was a Stacy or Clinton robot where they will tell you that it is worthy for europe or not. That would be a good invest I would say. Remember to pack your tooth brush unlike me who forgot it. Oh and bring some warm clothing because I went around this time and I was more south then you but when I was in france it was soooo cold and the only thing that I brought was warm was like a sweat shirt, a light sweater, and a pair of pants but they were uncomfortable and not good and the rest of what I had was a light coat, shorts, capres and t-shirts which was not good exspealy when you are at camp and is raining all day and freezing so bring something warm or multipul things that are warm to be on the safe side.
Lol Party Mama's I only watched that show like twice it was pretty bad, I don't know how it can be but it is worse than Sweet 16, and if I were one of them mama's child I would probley kill myself. I also understand with the movie I always end up putting Hot Fuzz on in the back ground because I love that movie so much and I have seen it sooo much I know it all and I don't have to look at the screan once and know all what it is going on and I bet if I turned off the sound and just watched the tv I would know all of the dialog.
So get your packing on!