They say
Love grows
When the fear of death
Looms.
They say
Courage looms
When the fear
Of never loving again
Disappears
In the smell of the enemy
Who crushes us so much
We can only fight.
Love and courage grow together
When the flesh is rawest
And the spirit charged
And distorted within the nightmare
We see the possibility
Of a future.
- Ben Okri -
8.27.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey,
Very nice poem, Wow you have been posting a lot I have not checked it out in a while :( kinda for got about this site, Shall though check yours out soon. I probley will not get my new blogs done before I go :( I am running out of time and I have sooooo much todo have not done anything not even packed I only have put DVDs in a box. Yeah we must hang out before I leave maybe Thursday night, becuase I have sooooo much to do to get every thing ready I have been slacking. But WE MUST HANG OUT!!!!
ANyways when you have time check out my new video I am trying to get it to take over the world, SPEAD THE WORD!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrYZj8TLA5A
Post a Comment