7.24.2008

decorating&daydreaming

i like shopping for my room and browsing online for my non-existant home.
i like to paint.
i like to decorate.
i like to fix up and make-over.

my head is full of things i'd like to be able to buy. from dishes, to curtains, i know the style i want. i just need a home for it all. for now, i decorate my mind with all things i love. when i get my own space, i'm going to have a hell of a good time.


citrus juicer












ps. my bf noted that i should specify that i do not wish to own both of these beds...the first bed, yes, the other one, just the quilt.
ok, done and done.

1 comment:

Sarah Dee said...

Oh yes i love to decorate also!!! We are still redoing are bathroom and last week we finally got a ceiling ain't that great our bathroom is starting not to look like a warehouse anymore but I would probably give it another 7 months before it is done, we have been living with it like that for 7 months now so i guess 7 more would not be any more of a problem. Although I will be gone in a month :( it is just so sad. So happy shopping at ikea oh the heaven it is and I like the pictures that you have up very nice!!! and I like your little Twitch statues. (Y) oh oh oh my word verification was bfgmswit so I typed in bigfrendlygiantmswit and it did not work.